Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Character


Recomiendo verlo en HD desde vimeo
I advise to watch it in HD from vimeo

Un personaje cartoon modelado en mudbox y 3dsmax, simulación de telas en cloth3d y maya, y detallado en zbrush.

A cartoon character modeled in mudbox and 3dsmax,cloth simultation in cloth3d and maya, and detailed in zbrush.



Me apetecia hacer un personaje estilizado, un poquito cartoon pero con detalle. La simulación de tela  ha sido divertida, me gusta el cloth3d, es muy sencillo de usar pero potente. Funciona a base de patrones y las simulaciones son bastante ràpidas. También he usado el maya para pasar la malla a quads y mantener las uv's. Después lo he metido todo en el zbrush y le he añadido detalle.

I wanted to make a stylized character, a bit cartoon but detailed. The cloth simulation has been fun, I like the cloth3d, is very simple to use yet powerful. Work on patterns and simulations are quite fast. I have also used Maya to convert the mesh to quads keeping uv's. After I put everything in zbrush and I've added detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment